Kavalier & Associates is a full service psychiatric practice providing help for individuals and families with a wide range of needs. Some of the more common concerns evaluated and treated at the practice include Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, depression, anxiety, relationship problems, and school difficulties.
We have a multidisciplinary team representing: psychiatry, psychology, social work, marriage and family therapy, and nursing.
Kavalier & Associates serves the mental health needs of people of all ages by providing individualized services designed to restore and enhance each persons unique qualities and their contributions to society.
To become the premier provider of mental health services across the continuum.
- To improve community health and well being.
- To provide superior service and value.
- To manage with efficiency, flexibility and innovation.
- To develop and operate an integrated health delivery system.
- To lead in primary and tertiary health care.
- To become a learning organization.
All material utilized and generated by any quality improvement activity shall be held in strictest confidence. Kavalier & Associates will abide by any requirements governing the confidentiality and/or disclosure of quality improvement information. Additionally, the office policy on release of information shall apply.